Asia's leading exhibition for Smart Cockpit Technologies!
It gathers a variety of automotive technologies such as cockpit domain controller(CDC), Soc, MCU, GPU, NPU, display, AR HUD, Ambient light, Operating system, Car stereo, Human-computer interaction system, car interior, ect, Automotive OEMs and Tier 1&2 suppliers visit the exhibition to find suppliers and partners. The exhibition has established itself as a must-attend event for automotive industry professionals.
The China Guangzhou Automotive Smart Cockpit Technology Expo will take place from May 15-17, 2024 at the Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall in Guangzhou, China. As one of 8 themed exhibitions held inside AUTO TECH 2024, It will attract more than 500 companies to show the latest technologies and products, together with other important topics such as connected car, EV/HV, lightweight, automotive electronics, test and autonomous driving. Meanwhile, the event organizer will invite auto OEMs, R&D centers and Tier 1&2 suppliers to visit the show such as GAC, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, BYD, Tesla, Xiaopeng, Dongfeng, Changan, SAIC, Geely, GM, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, NIO, FAW, Bosch, Continental, Magna and any others from China and all over the world.
1. Intelligent cockpit domain controller, overall solutions for digital cockpit/virtual cockpit;
2. Smart cockpit chips Soc, MCU, GPU, NPU, storage chips, AI chips, c-v2x chips, rearview mirror chips, one-core multi-screen solutions, etc.
3. Cockpit display: car display, full LCD instrument, head-up display HUD, A/B column display, streaming media rearview mirror, intelligent air conditioning control, rear seat entertainment display, window display, sunroof display, ambient light, Holographic images, smart surfaces, automotive display related materials and other innovative displays, etc.;
4. Vehicle operating system, cockpit acoustic system, vehicle entertainment system, vehicle communication system, human-computer interaction system including voice interaction, visual interaction, gesture recognition, face recognition, perception technology, artificial intelligence technology, etc.
5. Innovative technologies for smart cockpit interiors: smart seats, environmentally friendly materials, smart surfaces, smart acousto-optic technology, smart cockpit development and design, testing and measurement technology, etc.
Automotive Components Manufacturer
Smart Cockpit Innovation and Development Forum